CSV060 Chipper Shredder Vacuum
The Troy-Bilt® CSV060 chipper shredder vacuum combines the benefits of a chipper shredder with the convenience of a yard vacuum into one machine. Remove leaves and small debris quickly from the yard with the 24" vacuum capability and clean under shrubs or in tight spots with the 7' onboard hose. An attached, 2-bushel bag collects the shredded yard waste for easy disposal or use in landscape beds or compost piles.
- Powered by a reliable 159cc Troy-Bilt® engine with AutoChoke™ that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
- Turn Eight bags of yard debris into one with 8:1 reduction ratio
- 24" vacuum width quickly removes leaves in the yard while the 7' on-board hose gets into tight spot and under shrubs
- Dedicated chipper chute accepts branches up to 1.5" in diameter
- 2-bushel bag collects shredded yard waste to spread in landscape beds or put into compost piles
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 1X65CUC
- Engine Displacement 159cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.2 qt
- Choke Autochoke
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Handle Standard
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 11"
- Model Number 24A-06MP723
- Drive Push
- Hose(s) 7 ft Hose
- Chipping Capacity 1.5 in Dia. Branches
- Chipper Blades One Hardened Steel
- Shredder Flails Six Cast Steel Flails (Two Sets of Three)
- Impeller 13.5" Cast Aluminum
- Reduction Ratio 8:1
- Debris Bag 2 Bushel Felt-Lined
|MANL:OPER:BILING:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550A|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:24A:02X 05X 0||769-12322_FR|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550_FR|
OPERATOR'S MANUALS DISCLAIMER
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
IMPORTANT: MTD, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.