Yard Machines Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Reduce mowing effort and time with the front wheel drive control of the this Yard Machines mower. Starting is easy and dependable with Prime N Pull™ Briggs & Stratton engine and you'll have a clean, even cut every time with TriAction™ cutting system.
Documents and Guides
- Briggs and Stratton engine with Prime N Pull™ E-Z starting system for reliable, easy starting
- Single speed front wheel drive maneuvers easily and with less effort
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 550ex
- Engine Model Number 09P702-0145
- Engine Displacement 140cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 15 oz
- Choke Primer
- Drive System FWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System N/A
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location None
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Loop
- Drive Controls Single Bail
- Tread Pattern Bar
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 8 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12A-A1BE752
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
OPERATOR'S MANUALS DISCLAIMER
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
IMPORTANT: MTD, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.