TB100 Push Lawn Mower
Yard work is easy thanks to the Troy-Bilt® TB100 push mower, featuring a dependable 140cc Briggs & Stratton® engine equipped with Prime 'N Pull™ technology for easy starting. The 11" rear wheels are designed to aid maneuverability on hills and over rough spots in the lawn. The durable 21" steel deck comes with a mulch kit engineered to finely mulch grass clippings and help add nutrients back into the soil.
Documents and Guides
- 140cc Briggs & Stratton® engine with Prime N Pull™starting system is engineered for reliable, easy starting.
- 11" high rear wheels are designed to provide traction and help make it easy to navigate uneven terrain.
- 21"steel deck features the TriAction® cutting system designed to deliver a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade, and symmetrical deck are engineered to create finely mulched clippings and provide a clean, even cut.
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn.
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 550e
- Engine Model Number 09P702-0278
- Engine Displacement 140cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 15 oz
- Choke Primer
- Drive System Push
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System N/A
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Loop
- Drive Controls N/A
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 7 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 11A-B0BP723
- Grass Bag Capacity N/A
- Bagger Type N/A
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
OPERATOR'S MANUALS DISCLAIMER
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
IMPORTANT: MTD, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.