Remington RM4000 40V Cordless String Trimmer
- Powerful 40V Max/36V Nominal Capacity, comes with 2.5 Ah, 90 Wh battery and 1.8A charger (also 4 Ah and 5 Ah capable)
- Dual line bump head - just tap the head to advance more .080 line
- 12" cutting swath for precise trimming and edging
- Straight shaft provides access hard-to-reach areas
- Head rotates 90 degrees for edging
- Head angle adjusts 60 degrees with stops every 15 degrees
- Telescopic boom for adjustable, personalized shaft height
- Variable speed trigger for greater control
- Comfortable handle comes with a loop for shoulder straps
- Engine Brand Remington
- Engine Displacement Electric (40 V Lithium Ion Battery)
- Warranty 3 Year Limited
Power and Performance
- Starting System Electric Start
- Weight (approx.) 9 lbs
- Cutting Swath 12 in
- Line Diameter .080 in
- Series N/A
- Number of Engine Cycles N/A
OPERATOR'S MANUALS DISCLAIMER
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
IMPORTANT: MTD, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.