Yard Machines 21" Single-Stage Snow Blower
Compact and convenient, this Yard Machines snow blower will help you easily clear snow from your driveway. A 123cc Powermore engine with a 21-inch clearing width and 13-inch intake height will effectively handle up to 6-inches of snowfall. Efficiently clear paths with 9-inch steel augers built for durability. An auger-propelled drive system lets you work at your pace, and the E-Z Chute™ control system allows you to easily adjust the chute up to 190 degrees. Backed by a 2-year warranty for peace of mind, Yard Machines is here to help you get the job done right
- A PowerMore 123cc 4-cycle OHV pull-start engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas
- 21"clearing width and 13" intake height are designed to clear up to 6" of snowfall
- Auger-propelled drive system allows you to work at your pace
- Compact size and foldable handle for easy storage and maneuverability
- Engine Brand PowerMore®
- Engine Model Number 161-JU
- Engine Displacement 123cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US / 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil
- Drive Type Auger-Assist
- Drive System Auger-Assist
- Handle Standard
- Chute Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 190°
- Single-Hand Operation N/A
- Steering Control N/A
- Operator Control Standard
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 21"
- Intake Height 13"
- Number of Stages One
- Auger Diameter 9"
- Impeller Diameter N/A
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Tire Size 7" x 1.5"
- Tread Diamond
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Polymer
- Skid Shoes N/A
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Reinforced Rubber
- Chute Material High-Impact Polymer
- Model Number 31A-2M1EB00
- Auger Gearbox Warranty N/A
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
OPERATOR'S MANUALS DISCLAIMER
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
IMPORTANT: MTD, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.