Remington RM4060 40V Battery Powered Mower
- Powerful 40V Max/36V Nominal Capacity, comes with 5 Ah, 180 Wh battery and 1.8A charger
- 21" steel deep dome to mow wider swaths of grass with fewer passes
- Choose your cut finish with 3-in-1 cutting deck: mulch, bag, or side discharge
- Eliminate the mess and maintenance of gas engines
- Push button start for easy start
- Push drive system maneuvers easily around landscaping
- 7" front wheels and 11" rear ball bearing wheels for better maneuverability on hills and uneven terrain
- Dual-lever height adjustment with 6 cutting positions allows you to adjust based on grass type
- Adjustable ergonomic handle offers greater comfort
- Reaches full charge in 166 minutes using the Remington RM4110 40-Volt Charger
- Engine Brand Remington
- Engine Displacement Electric (40 V Lithium Ion Battery)
- Drive System Push
- Cutting Height Range 1.25 - 3.75 in
- Handle Adjustable Ergo
Power and Performance
- Starting System Electric Start
- Discharge Location Side, Mulch & Rear Discharge
- Wheels 7 in Front, 11 in Rear
- Warranty 3 Year Limited
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
OPERATOR'S MANUALS DISCLAIMER
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
IMPORTANT: MTD, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.